Monday, December 21, 2009

A Grand Weekend Vegetable Shopping!

I read about the "Grand Kerala Shopping festival", "great weekend offers by one of the famous retail outlet, Festival discount sale details and am happy. I go out expecting a great deal, reaching the shop I see this!



You can not find a number less than Rs.20!



I wonder all these discount / mega sales are not applicable here or what?



I took some time to get adjusted to the rates mentioned, I double check with the guy in the counter whether its for half kg or they made any mistake in adding?




He smiles and says everything is perfect. I realise I have come to a place where you get the most expensive if not exclusive items in the town.





Never in my life I have seen rates like Rs.120 per kg




Or Rs.140 per Kg!



Now I think better I get used to these rates so that my heart is in good shape!


Thus I finished my most expensive weekend shopping!

No comments: